Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reflection on Shinnyo-en visit, Pinwheels for Peace and International Day of Peace

Memories of the International Day of Peace Week
Service Project this week: Food Bank Volunteering: September 25th, 9:00-12:00





A Message from Jane for the 2010 Day of Peace from The Jane Goodall Institute on Vimeo.


To Mrs. Crossno, MD Six Billion Paths to Peace lead teacher
Thank you for introducing us all to the Shinnyo-en Foundation and for all the hard work you did planning advisory lessons for the students and preparing for the Shinnyo-en visit. I want you to know how much my students and I have enjoyed all the activities and what thoughtful responses and discussions they have had in advisory about the different paths of peace we each can take. It has been a great experience, and I believe it will have a lasting effect on many of the students. Thanks again for all your time and effort. Rocky

From Mariko, Shinnyo-en Foundation's Communication Director to Mrs. Clay:
I had the most wonderful three days in a long time. I feel very lucky to have made this beautiful connection with you. I know that I could never even come close to replacing Lianne but I hope that, in the least, I have been able to further the wonderful relation that she started to build with you.

Words cannot begin to explain the joy I felt spending time with you and your husband, friends, colleagues, students, and the Oklahoma community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

cbc: clayc@casady.org; 405-749-3103